CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 21, 2016

Ebony Human Toilet Phone Sex

 

  My new white master won me at the auction today. My black teen phone sex body was stripped completely naked and shackled from the big wooden beams in a house way out in the middle of nowhere. I was examined like cattle as all of the mean walked around examining me from every possible angle. The bidding started fast and furious, all those rich white men were eager to own my young fresh ebony body. Once the bidding came to an end I was released from the ceiling and my collar and leash were handed over to my new owner.
  He put a coat around my ebony phone sex body so that other people couldn't stare at his property without his permission and then he loaded me into the back of his van. The back windows were blacked out so no one could see me. My spirit had been broken long ago though and I knew better than to try to scream or escape. He drove me out to his big house in the woods and took me right down to his basement. He attached me to the shackles that he had in place for my wrists and my ankles. He said that I no longer had a name, that I was now only his black slave phone sex property.
  To prove his point he pulled his white dick out and slapped me across the face with it. He told me to open up nice and wide and I wrapped my lips right around it getting ready to suck it when I suddenly felt forceful golden showers phone sex streams pouring into my mouth and hitting the back of my throat. I was not expecting human toilet phone sex so I had to swallow quickly. I knew that if I didn't and some ended up spilling onto the floor that he would be so upset that I would most likely get severely whipped for it. Once he had finished pissing down the back of my throat he turned around and told me to start licking his white asshole.
  I had a feeling I knew what was coming but I had no other choice so I did as I was told. I swirled my tongue around that puckered pink asshole and pushed it deep inside his hole. That's when I felt him start to push down against my tongue and his smelly soft serve chocolate scat phone sex shit plopped right onto my tongue. It felt like he had been holding it in and saving it for me cause he gave me a huge mouthful of shit and told me to chew it and swallow it all down like a good slave girl. When I had swallowed it all down, he rubbed his shitty asshole across my face and used me like toilet paper. Then he told me that was just a taste of what was to come and he walked up the stairs leaving me in the dark shackled and wondering what would happen next.

Call your black phone sex teen Ebony at: 1-888-704-6848
Find me on Yahoo: ChocolateTeenEbony

0 comments: