CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Becoming Your Black Teen Phone Sex Slave

 

My mom had some problems and she got addicted to crack. I don't really blame her, she was raising me as a single mother on the crappy side of town. I guess she needed some sort of escape from all the crap that was around us. The problem was one of my teachers thought I was a sweet little phone sex school girl that didn't deserve to be exposed to all that ugliness so he called child protective services and had me removed. It was so scary being ripped away from the only home I ever knew. I was excited though when the worker told me that she found a great place for me to go with a very rich man that would make sure that I had everything I needed. She had me pack my bag with the few things that I had and drove me out to him. She left me at the door with a quick introduction and then left us to get to know each other.
  He took me to a room way in the back of the house that had a huge closet and he told me to open it up and look inside. There were so many outfits in there and they were all my size. They weren't regular clothes that I could leave the house in though, instead they were thongs and teddy's and garter belts and corsets. I looked around a little more and that's when I noticed that there were whips hanging from the wall and he was holding a collar and a leash in his hand. He ordered me to strip out of my clothes because from then on I was to be completely naked other than my collar and leash unless he felt like dressing me up. I tried to back out of the room but he quickly grabbed me and said that he owned me now. He had bought me from the foster care lady and no one cared about what happened to me next so I better be a good obedient little black teen phone sex slave or I would end up buried in the backyard with the other disobedient girls he had owned.
  I begged and pleaded for him to let me go but he just attached the collar and kicked me down to my knees and then shoved his dick down the back of my throat. He started calling me all sorts of nasty mean words while he laughed at him and brought a whip down across my back. I screamed around his white dick as he brutally face fucked me and then kicked me onto my back. He spent the next few hours making me have brutal forced phone sex with him. He was so rough that I passed out several times but every time I opened my eyes he was raping one of my holes. I thought the torment would never end. Eventually he got called into work, but he made sure to chain me to the floor before he left so I couldn't get away. I guess I better get used to my new life full of abuse, rape and racial humiliation phone sex.

For no limits black teen phone sex call Ebony: 1-888-704-6848
Find me on Yahoo: ChocolateTeenEbony

0 comments: