CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Cheating Phone Sex Revenge

 


   So, I heard that your wife has been screwing around with your best friend. I know the perfect way that you can get back at her with hot interracial cheating phone sex. Don't let on that you know what she's been up to. Act like it's any other night and that you're horny for your wife and you want to have sex with her. Get her to strip naked and let you tie her down to a kitchen chair. You can tell her that you're doing that so you can eat her pussy out and give her a sexy magic mike lap dance. Once she's tied up I'll step out of the closet. I know how she feels about black teen phone sex and she is going to be spitting mad once she sees me walk over to you and give you a big wet french kiss. Seeing you with any girl would piss her off, but the fact that I'm black just makes her racist ass even angrier.
  The cheating whore doesn't like what she sees does she? Well too bad so sad for her cuz it's about to get a hell of a lot worse for her prissy ass. I'm definitely enjoying the look of hated and repulsion on her face as I reach for your zipper and drop down to my knees just inches from where she's all tied up and struggling to get free of those restraints. You made sure that they were tied nice and tight though so no matter how hard she tugs, she's not going anywhere. She's going to have to watch every last minute of your revenge and she can't do a damn thing about it.
  While my pouty lips slide up and down your shaft, you're moaning for me in ways that you've never once moaned for her. I'm enjoying taunting her about how I'm such a better ebony phone sex cock sucker than her pathetic cheating little white ass could ever be. I spit right in her face and then I strip naked and get down on all fours. She's forced to watch every hot juicy wet second of you pounding my black phone sex pussy and my tight chocolate asshole. 
  When you're almost ready to cum, I'll take your dick out and smack her across the face with it. When she opens her mouth to tell me off, I grab the back of her head and make her choke on the taste of my ebony phone sex cunt and ass juices all over your dick. I make her watch while I jerk your cock off on her face while we both laugh at what a pathetic fucking whore she is.

Call your interracial phone sex princess Ebony at: 1-888-704-6848
Hit me up on Yahoo: ChocolateTeenEbony Aim: ChocolateDeliteEbony

0 comments: