CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 16, 2016

Dominant Cheerleader Phone Sex

 

  I was so excited when I got into such a fancy school. It was mostly white people that went there and I even made the cheerleading squad. I never thought that I would actually get to have cheerleader phone sex but I actually got in. I was walking to my locker after class one day before practice and I overheard the principal talking to the cheer coach. He was calling me the awful n word and saying that it was bad enough that I was attending their school but there was no way that I had any business being on the cheerleading squad and humiliating the entire school. He told the coach that she had to find an excuse to get me kicked off of the team.
  I couldn't believe that the principal was trying to force me to have racial humiliation phone sex. They had no idea that I was listening and recording the whole conversation. I waited till practice was over and then I went looking for the principal. I found him sneaking around in the girls locker room. I pulled my cell out to record him. He was opening up lockers and pulling panties out and stuffing them in his pocket.
  Once I saw that I knew I had him just where I wanted him and it was time for some blackmail phone sex. I waited till the next day and went back to his office to see him. I heard him screaming at the secretary that she better not let that obnoxious black n* back there. I pushed past her and told him that he was going to make time for me whether he wanted to or not. I told him I knew what he had been up to and that's when he let me in and locked the door. He started cursing at me and being so rude until I played the videos I had of him stealing out of the girls locker room.
  He knew he was in huge trouble then. He pulled his wallet out to try to pay me off but I had some humiliation phone sex in mind instead. I told him to strip his pants off and I laughed at his ridiculous little dick. Then I made him put those girls panties on and open his mouth nice and wide. I pissed right in his mouth and laughed at what a pathetic perverted honky he was. Then I grabbed his belt that was on his pants laying on the floor and I whipped him with it across his back and his ass while I spit in his face.
  I could see how much black teen phone sex was upsetting him. It wasn't only that a young teenage girl was humiliating him and laughing at him but I know it made it so much worse for his racist ass that I was black. I had so much fun turning the tables on him leaving welts, piss and spit all over his body.

Call your black girl phone sex teen Ebony at: 1-888-704-6848
Look for me on Aim: ChocolateDeliteEbony Yahoo: ChocolateTeenEbony

0 comments: