CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 18, 2016

Racial Humiliation Forced Phone Sex

 

  I was walking back from my best friends house late one night when I saw a group of white boys that were leering at me and making crude comments. I tried to ignore them and walk faster but one of them ran up behind me and grabbed me. As hard as I struggled and tried to get away from them they were too strong and there were way too many of them. I had a sinking feeling that I was in for forced phone sex tonight no matter what I did. It was dark and there wasn't anyone around to see me struggling and it's not the best neighborhood so no one paid any attention to my screams.
  As they dragged me into a nearby apartment they started calling me horrible names. I couldn't believe that on top of whatever nasty stuff they had in mind for me, they were going to put me through racial humiliation phone sex on top of it. I begged and pleaded with them to let me go and not to hurt me but they just laughed and spit in my face while they ripped the clothes from my body. They started slapping me around and spitting in my face. The more I begged and cried the more it seem to turn those twisted fucks on.
  They were calling me such nasty names and rubbing their white dicks all over my black teen phone sex body commenting on how much fun it was going to be to rip all my holes open wide and make me bleed. I tried to twist away but I couldn't stop them, they started ramming their dicks down my throat in my pussy and in my ass not putting condoms on or anything. It was so painful it felt like they were ripping me in two. They said that I was their own personal sex slave now and since I was black it was my job to service them and do whatever they wanted.
  After they blew their loads of cum inside of me and all over my naked bodies after hours of rape and torment, taunting me and laughing at me, spitting all over me they started pissing on me. Golden showers phone sex pouring all over my naked black phone sex body, I was covered in filth. When they were finally done with me I couldn't even put my clothes back on cause they had torn them to shreds. They shoved me out the door naked and battered to find my own way home.

Call your ebony phone sex teen Ebony at: 1-888-704-6848
Find me on Yahoo: ChocolateTeenEbony

0 comments: